Comment on page
Tokenomics of the $ATS Token
Atlas DEX has a maximum supply of 250 million $ATS tokens.
These allocations are made to ensure the long-term growth and development of Atlas DEX.
Performance-Based Vesting is a novel kind of vesting model, designed to improve alignment between project performance and token unlocks.
- Public Sale tokens were for our Initial Dex Offering (IDO) on Solstarter and Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) on Huobi, where 2.675 million $ATS tokens were sold. The token price for public sale and private investors was the same, at $0.14.
- Community Incentives tokens are used to promote and incentivise users to actively participate on the Atlas DEX platform. Tokens will be released linearly for 1 year, from the time users receive them.
- Treasury Reserves will remain locked and uncirculated.
- Liquidity and Platform Incentives tokens which are used to incentivise and promote liquidity of $ATS.
- Tokens allocated for the Team and Advisors would be locked for 12 months from the start of our IDO and subsequently released linearly for 2.5 years. This ensures that our team remains aligned to the long-term development and growth of Atlas DEX.
- Private Investors' vesting schedule includes Performance-Based Vesting.
- This means their tokens are unlocked upon the project reaching a certain milestone (i.e. reaching $3bn in total swap volumes).
- This encourages Private Investors to further support our growth by using, referring and providing feedback on the Atlas DEX platform.